Due to the natural nature of the clay and handmaking process, each earring can differ in size, shape and color. No two are alike.
Proper care of your jewelry will extend its life, and we want your babes to be around for a long time. Here are some simple tips to help you keep them looking amazing.
▪ Always remove jewelry before getting into the shower or jumping into the water. Never wear in chlorine or salt water.
▪ Always remove jewelry before applying sunscreen, moisturizers or oils.
▪ Try not to play with your jewelry while wearing it. The natural oils in your skin will start to wear down the plating.
▪ Be gentle and store in a safe place where it will be free of tangling and knotting.
▪ Raw brass items will oxidize over time and can easily be cleaned and restored.